TraditionIn the early days of the internet, the primary goal of websites was to share the written word. As we all know, the internet has become much more versatile with even greater promise for the future.
The design, development and hosting teams of DSM WebWorks are all about staying at the forefront of industry standard programming and at the leading edge of new and upcoming technologies.
At the same time, we balance the consistency and reliability of tried-and-true methods with these exciting new opportunities.
Thinking Outside the BoxToday, while sharing the written word remains the foundation of every website, business owners are looking to take advantage of everything else their web presence may offer.
So, as part of our initial conversations, we'll talk about what you would like your site to offer and accomplish. Then we'll discuss the various options to get there, from E-commerce to special programs.
… one of the fastest growing ways to do business today.
We use several customizable E-commerce systems and will make a recommendation based upon your business. Our shopping cart systems feature real-time inventory, backup/restore, real-time shipping and modular capabilities – offering the ultimate commerce systems for the web.
We provide start to finish, "turn-key" solutions. This includes setting up the shopping cart program, training your staff and assisting you in securing a merchant account online, to setting up your inventory and getting you online taking orders.
Don't settle for someone with little or not experience when you can take advantage of our development team's years of success working with dozens of shopping carts and payment systems. Our experience really does make a difference for your web presence and always to YOUR bottom line.
Options may include special programs (scripts), some examples of which are below. These programs are economical and add the same features found on large corporate sites at only the fraction of a cost. We install and customize these programs at our current hourly rate.
- Articles – update and maintain articles and news items on your website
- Blogs and forums
- Calendar – web based calendar to help keep track of company events, meetings, important dates etc.
- Click Tracker – track when a link is clicked, and view the results
- Content Management Systems – offer the ability to make updates to your website on your own, often with no special software and minimal training
- Database – information system for which can be used in many ways, with variable options for customization and maintenance available
- Date and Time
- Directory – "address book" type system which can be used in many ways, with variable options for customization and maintenance available
- Hit Counter – monitor the number of times your webpages are "hit"
- Live Help
- Photo gallery – basic to completely customizable scripts available, some as content management systems (CMS) for you to manage yourself
- Membership – totally automated user management program built around PayPal's subscription service, allowing for automated user sign-up, cancellation, and recurring billing
- Newsletters – manage newsletters online, with multiple email lists, even add attachments
- Polling and Voting
- Search capability – include a search engine, for your site or for the web
- And many more ...
- as well as custom programming